Full Mechanical Polishing
What is it?
To many, Full Mechanical Polishing is thought to be the best choice of concrete polishing options. This type of polished concrete can improve the natural beauty of your current concrete, making the concrete harder, applying a sheen to it and extending the life of the concrete itself.
How is it applied?
This type of polishing is great for residential, commercial and industrial; ideal for warehouses, garages and large offices where a lot of people work (i.e. hospitals, museums, universities, banks). Full Mechanical Polishing is adaptable because it can simultaneously keep an up-to-date sleek look that can add a distinctive shine to any home and also tolerate high traffic and the constant wear of an industrial building.
Full Mechanical Polishing consists of a process that can be up to ten different grit diamond grindings and polishing in addition to using a concrete densifier, so it is as hard as possible. This can be done using any type of concrete, new or old. The end goal is to refine the concrete floor into a harder floor. Full Mechanical Polishing is believed to be the best long-term solution when it comes to polished concrete.
Why choose this product?
Full Mechanical Polished concrete is favorable because of its longevity, low maintenance and its appeal. This type of concrete allows for no two applications of polished concrete to be like another.
- Resistant to dander and dust mites
- No two applications are alike
- Resistant to wear
- Creates the illusion that the space is larger by being so reflective
- Stain Resistant
- Economical, most practical alternative to woods or marbles
- Has the ability to last centuries, will be around as long as the building is standing
- Low maintenance
- Easy to clean
- Environmentally friendly, doesn’t contain any Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) so it is a health option for your family and pets
- Countless possibilities in how you can decorate your concrete floor
- Can be used straight away
- Low cost
- Promotes a nice image for any professional space
Full Mechanical Polishing has become very popular in past years, if you are looking for a flooring system that is cost effective, professional and easy to maintain, then be sure to call TPC today to speak with a professional about our Full Mechanical Polishing Services.
Give us a call at 636-499-1066 or fill out our free quote form because we want to hear more about your project.